Monday, October 6, 2008

Hey,
Tomorrows my b-day! I'll be 13 years old. The coolest thing about that is that it's on a Tuesday. That's the day that I have my youth group and we are going to play powerball if it's not raining, snowing, or if there is a thunder storm. If any of you guys are wondering what that is it's a game mixed up with dodge ball, freeze tag, and capture the flag. All of those games are my favorite. Well, it's already nine o'clock so see ya guys later.

2 comments:

h3iwaMKR said...

Chotto osoikedo..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wow, it seems like just a few years ago we were watching you and Anna in the Yochien's events.. (sniff, sniff) I ordered your present! And Lina and Julia's presents are coming too!!!! Again, Happy BDay, TEEN-AGER!!!

{Anna} said...

wahahaha!

.....
Did you see my blog?
I made a post especially for you!